Give the Gift of the Lift!
20% Off All Ulthera Treatments for the month of December!
What is Ultherapy®?
Utilizing the time-tested benefits of ultrasound technology, Ultherapy® has been approved by the FDA for the non-surgical correction of loose skin and wrinkles on the:
- Sensitive areas such as underneath the chin and on the eyebrows
How Does Ultherapy® Work?
Ultrasound energy has been safely used in the medical field for over 50 years and can effectively penetrate the skin surface without damaging the skin or surrounding tissues. When directed into treated areas using a handheld device, the ultrasound energy stimulates the skin to begin creating new collagen – the essential protein in the skin responsible for structure and strength.
In addition to using ultrasound therapy during treatment, Ultherapy® also utilizes modern ultrasound imaging to accurately view and precisely target treated areas for optimal results. Throughout treatment, patients may feel tiny bursts of energy being delivered into the skin, but this procedure is typically well-tolerated.
What are the Advantages of Ultherapy®?
In addition to lifting lax skin using non-invasive ultrasound energy, this treatment has several advantages to patients:
- It is the only non-invasive treatment approved by the FDA for the indication of correcting lines and wrinkles on the chest
- Although the extent of your treatment depends on the targeted area, Ultherapy® typically only requires 30-90 minutes of your time, making it an ideal solution for patients who have busy schedules
- With no downtime or healing necessary, most patients are able to return to normal activities immediately
- Ultherapy® has been used in over 250,000 treatments worldwide, ensuring safety and efficacy
How Long Will My Results Last?
Although some initial effects may be felt by some patients, it typically takes around two to three months for new collagen to develop in the skin and for full results to be evident. Ultherapy® promotes subtle changes to your skin over time for results that last. Although the visible signs of aging cannot be completely prevented, regular treatment and a good skincare regimen can help add longevity to your results. Some patients may also choose to have CoolSculpting treatments for body contouring alongside Ultherapy.
Results may vary, and Dr. Lieman and our medical team will help you determine how many treatment sessions you may need in order to achieve your aesthetic goals.
Contact Elite Aesthetics today to schedule a consultation near Boston & Framingham MA and find out how Ultherapy® can lift and smooth signs of aging from your brow to your chest with non-invasive ultrasound therapy.