Sculptra for Buttock Augmentation
Elite Aesthetics offers a nonsurgical buttock augmentation: Sculptra for buttock augmentation. Sculptra has revolutionized the way butt lift procedures are performed. Sculptra is a terrific option for those who desire fuller-looking buttocks, but have been unable to achieve it because there is not enough fat for a liposuction fat transfer.
There are several distinct benefits of Sculptra butt lift, including:
- No anesthetic injections are necessary
- Wonderful for lean patients desiring a fuller, shapelier behind
- Short recovery time
- Subtle, natural looking results
- Limited interruption to your daily life
- Procedure can be accomplished in as little as 30 minutes
- Provides a subtle lift and volume to the gluteal area
Am I a Good Candidate for Sculptra Buttock Augmentation?
If you want a larger bottom but you don’t have enough fat or want to undergo a fat transfer procedure, then it’s very possible you’re a good candidate for a Sculptra buttock augmentation. We look for candidates that will benefit from the procedure and who are not predisposed to any adverse complications. Because Sculptra is a widely used dermal collagen stimulator, many candidates will be a good fit for the Sculptra buttock augmentation. If you meet these criteria, you may be a good candidate for Sculptra butt lift:
- A desire to increase the volume, size or roundness of the buttocks without undergoing a procedure or surgery
- A desire to increase the volume, size and/or shape of the buttocks, but do not have enough fat to undergo a fat transfer
- A desire for long term, but not permanent results (the results will last up to two years)
- A desire to contour the buttocks area
- A desire to make a subtle lift to the buttocks area
- Realistic expectations about what this procedure can accomplish
- A relatively stable weight
- Patience: Sculptra is progressive and builds over time
What Happens During Your Consultation?
During your consultation with Dr. Lieman, you will discuss your goals and desired final results, as well as the optimal way to achieve those results. Dr. Lieman will examine your body shape and discuss your expectations. During the consultation, Dr. Lieman will be able to best determine the amount of Sculptra product that will be needed and the number of treatments for best results. Every person is different, but we recommend a minimum of two to three sessions.
Recovery and Results
There is no recovery time following the Sculptra buttock augmentation procedure. There may be some light bruising after your procedure which should dissipate soon after. Every patient receives an individualized recovery plan from Dr. Lieman that is designed to minimize any discomfort and maximize your results.
Once the treatment is complete, patients experience their stunning and wonderful Sculptra buttock augmentation results. Most patients will see a subtle but significant lift of the buttocks after their first or second injection session, making the backside appear more full, contoured, and proportionate to the rest of the body.
Contact Elite Aesthetics today to schedule a consultation and discover the benefits of Sculptra for buttock augmentation.